- Breast Enlargement & Augmentation
- Breast Implants
- Breast implant size and shape
- Choosing Your Breast Implants
While it is normal for women’s breasts to be different from each other, occasionally this difference is very noticeable. In such situations the aim of surgery is to try to balance the breasts.
There are a variety of techniques that may be used and the choice will depend on a number of factors including whether or not an increase in overall breast size is required.
Examples of operations to symmetrise the breast include:
- The augmentation of the smaller breast to match the larger one
- The reduction of the larger breast to match the smaller.
- The use of different sized implants in each breast.
- Or a combination of the above.
Implants are inserted in the usual manner as described in the breast enlargement section.
Read Patrick Mallucci’s blog on asymmetric breasts.