Mr Maniram Ragbir
MBBS (U.W.I.) Dip. Plast. Surg. (BAPS, RCS Lon) FRCS FRCS (Plast) CCST
Operating For MyBreast Cosmetic Surgery In Northumberland
An experienced plastic surgeon, listed on the General Medical Council specialist register, Mr Ragbir specialises in various aspects of cosmetic surgery including breast, body and facial surgery as well as non-surgical treatments.
Mr Ragbir qualified in medicine from the University of the West Indies in 1989. His General Surgical training was in Trinidad and Tobago while his UK training in plastic surgery was in South Wales, Exeter, Durham and Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
Following this he worked as a Consultant Plastic Surgeon in Trinidad and Tobago before returning to the United Kingdom.
He has been a Substantive Consultant at the Royal Victoria Infirmary since 2006. Mr Ragbir has been involved in Aesthetic Surgery for the past 12 years acquiring knowledge and skills in a wide range of procedures including all aspects of breast surgery.
UK Professional Body Memberships
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS)
- Specialist Register of the General Medical Council
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Glasgow
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons in Plastic Surgery
Contact Us Today
MyBreast charges a small fee of £25 for your no obligation Surgeon consultation. One of our friendly Patient Advisors will call you first and will be happy to explain more after you submit your enquiry to us?