Mr Se Hwang Liew MB BCh (Hons) MD FRCS (Plast) CCST
Mr Liew is a consultant plastic surgeon at Whiston Hospital and Alder Hey Children’s Hospital in Liverpool.
Mr Liew graduated from Belfast Medical School in 1992 with honours, and did his plastic surgical training in Belfast, London, Swansea, and Liverpool. His training included fellowships in aesthetic surgery in the North West of England (Liverpool/ Manchester/ Chester), and the United States (Dallas/ New York).
During this time, he gained a vast amount of knowledge and experience in both reconstructive and aesthetic surgery. He also spent two years in medical research, and obtained a doctorate degree in medicine from the University of London.
Mr. Liew is a full member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS) and the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS). His qualifications and training attest to his knowledge, surgical skills, and commitment to providing patients with individualised quality care of the highest standard.
Through his professional and caring manner he gains a thorough understanding of his patients’ needs and desires. By establishing a strong relationship with the patient, he understands their goals and motivations which allows him to tailor the service directly to their needs.
UK Professional Body Memberships
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS)
- UK association of aesthetic plastic surgeon UKAAPS
- International society of aesthetic plastic surgery ISAPS
- Specialist Register of the General Medical Council
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons in Plastic Surgery