Professor Philip Drew
BSc, MS, MD(Hons), FRCS (Ed, Eng & Glasg), FRCS (Gen Surg)
Operating For MyBreast Cosmetic Surgery In The West Country
Specialist Breast Surgeon
Professor Drew qualified at St Mary’s Hospital, part of Imperial College, London, in 1990 and is a Consultant Breast Surgeon at Duchy Hospital in Truro, Cornwall.
He is an examiner for the Royal College of Surgeons of England, Imperial College and many other Universities at home and aboard. He is also co-director of the Advanced Management of Breast Disease Course of the RCS England and a member of council of both the Association of Breast Surgery and the Society of Academic and Research Surgeons.
UK Professional body membership
- BAPRAS British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- SARS Society of Academic and Research Surgery
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons of England, Glasgow and Edinburgh
- ABS Association of Breast Surgeons
- BASO British Association of Surgical Oncology
- ASGBI Association of Surgeons of Great Britain & Ireland
In addition to Professor of Surgery BSc MBBS Imperial College London with both a Master of Surgery and Doctor of Medicine with Honours. Professor Philip Drew has published several books and over 100 scientific articles with his main interests being in the molecular biology of breast cancer, reconstructive breast surgery and gynaecomastia. He is regularly invited to lecture nationally and internationally.