Mr Alex Woollard
BM BSc PhD FRCS (plast)
Operating For MyBreast Cosmetic Surgery In London
Alex Woollard is a British trained consultant plastic surgeon with over 10 years’ extensive experience in cosmetic plastic surgery, specialising in breast augmentation procedures, plastic surgery to the body and the latest techniques in fat transfer to the breast. Mr Woollard currently operates at the Royal Free Hospital in Hampstead and the Barnet General Hospital. He is an active member of the British Association of Plastic and Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS) and British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) to ensure he is up to date with the very latest developments in cosmetic surgery safety and techniques.
Mr Woollard studied medicine at Southampton University Medical School. He also read History of Medicine (BSc) at the Wellcome Institute and was awarded a PhD in nerve regeneration from University College London. He has received national and international recognition including the prestigious Royal College of Surgeons Research Fellowship. He publishes widely in journals, has written several book chapters and presents at national and international conferences.
His interests include all aspects of aesthetic rejuvenation, both surgical and non-surgical. He also performs reconstructive surgery and has a sub-specialist focus in skin cancer, breast surgery and reconstruction, lower limb reconstruction, Targeted Muscle Reinnervation (TMR) and laser.
UK Professional body membership
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Specialist Register of General Medical Council
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS)
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- Board member and treasurer of the Cosmetic Practice Standards Authority (CPSA)
- Trustee of the Joint Council for Cosmetic Practice (JCCP) where he is trying to develop a set of Department of Health endorsed standards to improve the quality of non-surgical cosmetic provision in the UK.
- A specialist advisor for both the MHRA and NICE.
Contact Us Today