Mr. Samer Saour
MB BCh BAO MRCS MSc FRCS(Plast) Eng
Operating For MyBreast Cosmetic Surgery In London
Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeon operating in London
Mr Samer Saour is a top British specialist aesthetic plastic surgeon. He is formally trained by renowned plastic surgeons and completed the prestigious London Pan Thames Plastic Surgery program with several highly regarded fellowships in London and Brussels. These include the Wellington Hospital cosmetic fellowship in all aspects of aesthetic surgery and the microsurgical fellowship at the Royal Marsden Hospital, London, excelling at breast reconstruction post mastectomy.
In 2014 Mr Saour was awarded the Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in Plastic Surgery, FRCS (Plast) and was entered onto the General Medical Council (GMC) Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery. He is also a full member of BAPRAS (British association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons).
While working as a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the world-famous St. George’s Hospital, London he was awarded Honorary Senior Lecturer status for his passion in teaching both undergraduate and postgraduate students/doctors. He is an innovator within the field of plastic surgery with the development of the Live Surgery teaching program.
His specialist interests include aesthetic, general plastic surgery, microvascular reconstruction of the breast and lower limb, abdominal and perineal reconstruction. He has written many papers and publishes extensively within the field of Plastic Surgery, presenting his work at plastic surgery meetings around the world. Samer’s work with MyBreast includes:
- Aesthetic Breast Surgery: Enlargement, Reduction, Mastopexy with and without implants, Augmentation, Lipo-Modelling/Fat Transfer
- Body Contouring/Liposuction/Lipo-filling
- Post massive weight loss surgery
UK Professional body membership
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons, (BAPRAS)
- Certificate of Completion of Training in Plastic Surgery, CCT
- Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery, GMC
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in Plastic Surgery, FRCS (Plast)
- Board-Certified Plastic and Reconstructive surgery member of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, MRCS
Contact Us Today
MyBreast have the UK’s finest cosmetic plastic surgeons and we’re committed to offering you the highest standard of care, before, during and after your surgery. MyBreast charges a small fee of £25 for your no obligation first consultation that will take place with your operating surgeon and last approximately 30-45 minutes.
Please pop your details on our form and one of our friendly patient advisors will call you to answer any questions you may have and book your appointment, we'll give you all the information and time you need to think about your cosmetic surgery wishes. And, we’ll be here, caring for you every step of the way.