Professor Marcos Sforza
Operating For MyBreast Cosmetic Surgery In London
Professor Marcos Sforza is an accomplished and respected aesthetic surgeon who is currently the Scientific Director at MyAesthetics Ltd. and previously Medical Director at Dolan Park Hospital, Marcos operates for MyBreast Cosmetic surgery in London. If you’re unsure about how you will look after surgery, Professor Sforza will offer you 3D Virtual Reality imaging included in your £25 consultation fee. Free Before & After cosmetic surgery simulation views are created so you can discuss your surgery outcome from every angle while viewing simulated enhancements through virtual reality glasses.
Mr. Sforza was brought up in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, where he was trained by the world-renowned plastic surgeon Ivo Pitanguy. After finishing his training, he was invited to remain at Professor Pitanguy’s School as a teaching instructor. On moving to England, he embarked on his career as a cosmetic plastic surgeon, consulting in London, Birmingham and Manchester and has now completed over 5000 procedures.
Mr. Sforza is a prolific published author of over thirty peer renowned papers, book chapters and articles on burn care, trauma, reconstruction, stem cell medicine and aesthetic surgery. Professor Sforza’s desire for surgical excellence is a lifelong pursuit. There are always new techniques and methods that are being developed to make patients’ cosmetic surgery easier and safer. As a specialist in breast augmentation, he constantly explores new ways to give patients the very best possible solution for their procedure, this means that you are being treated by a nationally and internationally accomplished authority in the cosmetic surgery field.
Professional Memberships and Honours
- Member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery – ISAPS
- Member of the UK and the Irish General Medical Council
- Member of the Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery
- Member of the Brazilian College of Surgeons
- 2009 – nominated Professor of UNIFESO School of Medicine responsible for the Internship in Plastic Surgery for Medical Students in the UK
- 2010 – nominated an Examiner of the Intercollegiate Exam of the Royal College of Surgeons (RCSEd), one of the greatest honours
- Awarded the Best Scientific Exhibit Award in 2009 and 2011 by the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- Awarded the Hackett Memorial Prize in 2012 and the Highly Recommended Prize in 2013, both given by the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS).
Contact Us Today
MyBreast have the UK’s finest cosmetic plastic surgeons and we’re committed to offering you the highest standard of care, before, during and after your surgery. MyBreast charges a small fee of £25 for your no obligation first consultation that will take place with your operating surgeon and last approximately 30-45 minutes.
Please pop your details on our form and one of our friendly patient advisors will call you to answer any questions you may have and book your appointment, we'll give you all the information and time you need to think about your cosmetic surgery wishes. And, we’ll be here, caring for you every step of the way.