As one of the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures available, it is important to know that you are embarking on exactly the right procedure for you with the best possible surgeon. At MyBreast, whatever the type of breast surgery you seek, breast enlargement, breast uplift with implants, a breast lift without implants, breast reduction or other, we have the most qualified and experienced surgeons in the market and you can rest assured you will be in safe hands.
With constant media attention on cosmetic surgery, coupled with speculation covering which celebrity has had what breast surgery, many more people are striving to access the same kind of surgery and are keen to find out more.
There are many reasons why women choose breast surgery…
- Maybe you feel your breasts are too small and wish to enhance them or make them bigger.
- If you’re a mother, having enlargements and/or breast lift surgery, can help rejuvenate your breasts, re-creating the former curves and fullness, which disappeared after breast-feeding.
- You may want to replenish the volume lost through weight loss.
- If you feel your breasts are uneven in size or shape, you may want to readdress the balance with surgery.
- You may want to change the shape of your breasts without drastically altering the size.
- If you feel your breasts are too big, a breast reduction can alleviate any pain/discomfort you may be experiencing, or just make you feel happier in yourself.
- You may want to improve the appearance of your nipples.
- You may wish to have reconstructive surgery.
Whatever your reasons and whichever surgery you are considering, our expert surgeons are here to guide you through the process; no hard sell, no pressure, just experience, expertise and an understanding ear.
We have the skills and knowledge to be the perfect partner and in so doing create a beautiful natural look for you.
At MyBreast we believe our commitment to you extends beyond surgery. We offer a comprehensive aftercare policy for each of our patients, including all your post-operative check-ups and unlimited appointments with a surgeon following your surgery. So we think it’s important that we tell you exactly what ‘Aftercare’ includes.
With our implant partners, we also offer a lifetime guarantee second to none to bring you the reassurance and confidence that you seek.
Now at our London City Clinic we are delighted to be one of the first clinics in the UK to launch Crisalix 4D augmented reality imaging for breast augmentations. Crisalix 4D provides you with a fully immersive experience before breast surgery.
Within seconds of Professor Marcos Sforza or Mr Georgios Orfaniotis taking your Crisalix 4D scans during your consultation, you can see yourself with the breasts you’ve always dreamed of. They’re fuller, natural and while you may start your consultation a little self-conscious, you can’t help but turn from side to side, first admiring them front-on then in profile. The scan generates an augmented reality view of your breasts in a mirror, enabling you to view yourself in real time, you can trial various sizes and shapes of breast implants and see how they move with your body. You can plan your outcome with your surgeon to achieve exactly the look you are after.
Whether you feel your breasts are too small, large or sagging, the MyBreast team can achieve the look you desire and restore your self-confidence.
- Breast Enlargement – Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implants
- Breast Lift with Implants
- Breast Lift without Implants
- Non Surgical Breast Enlargement
- Breast Surgery Aftercare
- Asymmetrical Breasts – Uneven Breasts
- Breast Augmentation with Fat Transfer
- Breast Reduction
- Inverted Nipples
- Costmetic Surgery for Women
- Helping Your Recovery
- Virtual Reality 3D imaging
- Meet Our Operating Surgeons
Contact Us Today
MyBreast have the UK’s finest cosmetic plastic surgeons and we’re committed to offering you the highest standard of care, before, during and after your surgery. MyBreast charges a small fee of £25 for your no obligation first consultation that will take place with your operating surgeon and last approximately 30-45 minutes.
Please pop your details on our form and one of our friendly patient advisors will call you to answer any questions you may have and book your appointment, we'll give you all the information and time you need to think about your cosmetic surgery wishes. And, we’ll be here, caring for you every step of the way.